Modelled on our interpretation of the profile used by one of the most iconic stroke makers of the modern era, this profile is extremely popular with its fuller back, generous proportions and a duckbill toe providing a balanced pickup for all round stroke play.
- Big profile with a long running spine
- Extraordinary pick-up due to the long middle
- High Power to weight ratio
- Mid-Low swell position (Sweet-spot)
- Semi-oval handle
- Available in natural toe or with a toe guard fitted
- 2/3 Technique training bat (Worth £55) include with every LE bat purchase
- Supplied with full length bat cover in the LE and Pro-Reserve grade
Note: Grips and branding may vary from images. Where an Anti-scuff sheet is ordered without our Bat knocking in service, the scuff sheet will be supplied unfitted. To add a knocking in service, please select the relevant product from here.